Thursday 26 February 2009

My first trivial blog ... 50 cent interview

Right this is the day where i start actually blogging stuff other than my own crew's material, thats what blogging generally is to everyone else now and there's too many issues that need to be discussed nowadays. And also I've realized that all those videos that i favourite on youtube I should be posting on here (basically I've just learned 'how to blog').

So my first blog about the outside world has been inspired by 50 cent & angie martinez interview. Its not even that controversial but its very interesting to me.
I think 50 is such a joker and i admire the way he uses the whole world as a big fun game of chess. That's all it is to him, he's just testing out his theories that he could make just about anything happen as long as he's prepared to be ruthless and play the game right to the very end. This interview is so revealing about his strategies, mentality, attitude & intentions. I think he's pretty much the funniest character in hip hop (along side not on top of ODB, Snoop, Biz etc but i'm sayin) for being such a obnoxious menace, to be so successful despite the fact that he's always pissed everyone off then they secretly love him for it and maybe feel a little bit honored that he's even challenging them in the first place. People front on curtis but i think everyone would miss him if he wasnt around no more. He makes something entertaining out of that dull stream of generic mush you hear dribbling out everyone's radios and tvs.
And by the way yea if it was my mum that got stalked i might want to murder him BUT (a) i would always have the sense to know that challenging 50 head on is not a wise move and (b) it's obviously a joke because if anything nasty was really ever planned a smart person wouldn't film the victim and put them on youtube first' Its just supposed to be entertaining and evoke responses, and that it certainly does haha

No comments: