Monday 6 April 2009

UK LEGENDS MYSTRO, JEHST, BADBONEZ, VERB T & SONNYJIM 30 MIN FREESTYLE OVER UNRELEASED HARRY LOVE BEATS!

What can I say, props to Sarah Love for arranging a heavy freestyle session with some of my favorite MC's and members of my extended family: Verb T, Mystro, Ramson Badbonez, Jehst and our brother from birmingham SonnyJim.

I hit Sarah off with a big stack of my beats that are unreleased & %100 exclusive so this is an official world premier!
This was broadcast live last night on 1xtra between 2-4am

I had some internet pussy report my blog one time for posting my Allstar Mix from 1Xtra before saying i had content which violates copywrite and the page was taken down. For this reason i aint bothered posting the whole show, just the part of the show with the guys freestyling on my instrumentals. You can find the whole thing on BBC iPlayer (somewhere) and it'll be up for the next 6 days so i suggest u go seek that out!

Here is the zshare link to download.... enjoy.
http://www.zshare.net/audio/58279835ffa98615/

4 comments:

diabolical lack of hair follicle said...

yes harry that s a good look on the freestyles thanks bro...i cant believe they have cunts looking for stuff like your 1 xtra mix ...get a life man n anyway its u who be doing the mix anyway goddam chiefs!!

DJ Harry Love said...

ez follicle
innit man talk about bein extra really gives new meaning to 1xtra lol.

i'll post it again at some point.... maybe when its old enuff to be classic hahaha

gona have a new mixshow starting this year... thats all i can say right now!
just ironing out the technicalities but it'll be a nice opportunity to do what i do with out being under manners from a corporate radio station tellin me what i can and can't do

Unknown said...

OOOH Sick!

missed this one. Don't listen to the radio much nowadays, but whenever i hear something you do, reminds me why i got into UK hiphop in the first place.

unreleased harry beats and some freestyles from some of my favourite Mcs equals dopeness.

I taped a chubby kids show from years back that had you and i think Yungun, Verb T and Mystro freestyling, and i used to listen to that shiz on my walkman like every day, seriously.
wore that tape out, got chewed and it fucked up my walkman, jokes. Any chance you got a recording of that around? would love to hear that again.

Looking forward to listening to this, obviously gonna be killer, and luckily MP3s don't get chewed. Nice.

Joe said...

Really feeling the beat on the second freestyle.

Are there any plans to release this at all?

Any info would be much appreciated. I would love to hear Mystro spit over a full version on the track ;-)