Monday 25 May 2009

SNATCH WARS (Star Wars vs. Snatch)

Well I'm back from my blog hiatus, yes I know failure to blog on a daily basis is kinda suicidal, but hey, at least you know when I post I got something to say or share!

Snatch Wars is the funniest shit I've seen all year. My good friend Dhiran was told to watch it by the actor himself, Alan Ford (who plays Brick Top in the Guy Richie movie Snatch). Following on from this I will be sharing my favourite 'shreds' videos. For those that don't know, 'SHREDS' is when somebody re-dubs the audio to a video. I can't tell wether "Snatch Wars" is a shred or the reverse of a shred? Either way around it's some funny shit and, in my opinion, a masterpiece.

"Now go and put the kettle on"



Props to the talented Brick Vada for this one

No comments: